Have you never played and do you want to start now? The diatonic accordion multimedia online course, designed and created by Gianni Ventola Danese, founder and President of the Italian Diatonic Accordion Academy, today is recognized in Italy and worldwide among the best educational tools for learning this musical instrument. Lessons are clear, simple and the intuitive interface provides the absolute beginner, as well as those who already play and want to make progress, with a source of information and advice of great value to address their study in the right way so that everyone can start to play right now!
Are you already able to play but you’d like to enrich your repertoire and improve yourself under the guidance of a professional teacher? The basic course includes also lessons given to advanced techniques The course includes also lessons, from basic to advanced levels, for those who want to get the best possibilities from their own instrument. An update repertoire of pieces constantly in evolution provides students with the opportunity to choose between tunes of different difficulty.
As a result of decades of experience in teaching this instrument, the online course offers an indispensable knowledge for studying diatonic accordion. The rigor and attention to the course contents refer to the traditional teaching of the great masters of this instrument, bringing the student gradually to the knowledge of wide and varied musical repertoires.
The fundamental purpose of this course is therefore to fill an educational gap which often limits or discourages the student. Not only that. The Italian Diatonic Accordion Academy has also thought to those who, having no time or opportunity to find a good teacher of organ in their town, want to play the accordion, acquiring step by step a proper approach and a varied and amusing repertoire.
Map of Students
10 reasons to choose the Online Course
The Diatonic Accordion Online Multimedia Course by the Diatonic Accordion Italian Academy is now the most popular diatonic accordion method in Italy and around the world. What is the secret of this success and, more importantly, why choose online teaching? Here are the main advantages, summarized in 10 points.
1. A top teacher, for top teaching! You have the opportunity to study under the guidance of one of the best professional musicians in the world who specializes in this instrument without necessarily having to move from your city. In fact, not even from your couch!
2. Forget about the lesson calendar, days and times, canceling or moving a lesson. With the Online Course, it is extremely easy to balance your work and private life with music study. You will study when you want, at the time you want, with no time limit in the enjoyment of lessons. It is up to the student to decide whether to study five minutes or an hour. If during the day, or at night! No time constraints or teacher availability as is the case with in-person or Skype lessons.
3. High-quality multimedia contents, both video and audio. No webcam or microphone problems, no grainy video or noisy audio, as is often the case in Skype classes. And of course, no need to purchase expensive webcam or microphone.
4. Want to repeat the lesson? You can, and it's free! Something not clear to you, want to repeat and better review an exercise or an entire topic? No problem, lessons can be viewed and replayed countless times without having to pay an additional fee to the teacher.
5. Affordable cost in exchange for very high quality. The Basic Online Course is equivalent to about two years of one-on-one private lessons with a professional teacher, which, if as high quality as the teacher of the Diatonic Accordion Academy, costs on average no less than 40 to 50 bucks per hour, with lessons weekly for at least 10 months of the year. The calculation is soon done! The Online Course is extremely cost-effective and meets the needs of all those who want to study with one of the best teachers without spending a fortune.
6. Learning a piece of music is just as inexpensive! Learning to play a musical tune with an in-person teacher means at least two or three lessons with the student, with a not inconsiderable financial outlay, depending on the level of the student and the difficulty and complexity of the piece. With the Online Course all the teaching of a piece is packed into one lesson, and you only pay for that one lesson!
7. The teacher is always by your side. A doubt, a question, a request, or simply a desire to engage with him on musical and interpretive issues? Pick up the phone and call, no problem. Student assistance and advice is always guaranteed.
8. Take lessons with your accordion, whatever tonality it is! It often happens that the tonalities of the student's and teacher's accordions do not match, and this can turn the lesson into cacophonic hell, as well as generate misunderstandings and learning difficulties. This problem does not exist with the Online Course since all videos can be adapted and listened to in the key of your diatonic accordion.
9. Customize your study plan! Are you no longer a beginner, but are you looking for specific instruction to improve your use of the basses, or to increase right hand proficiency, or perhaps to compose chords on the keyboard? Are you only interested in a particular repertoire of music? Take only the lessons you need, based on your needs and musical tastes.
10. No technical limitations. Are you at home, at work, on the road? Study and play wherever you want and on any mobile device. The Online Course is compatible with all computers, both Windows and iOS, and all mobile devices such as smarthphones and tablets, both Android and Apple.